Table of Contents
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A quick-food items restaurant in North Knoxville earned a small rating this week next a mid-December health inspection.
The Sonic Generate-In on Broadway obtained an 85 following the well being inspection. This is a passing score as a rating of 69 or under is considered failing.
Sonic Travel-In, 5101 Broadway, Knoxville— Grade: 85, Adhere to-up Quality: 95
The inspector famous numerous violations during the restaurant’s inspection. A number of workers had been viewed ingesting in the foodstuff prep location, which is not authorized to retain foods from currently being contaminated. In addition, personnel drinks were being remaining saved above foodstuff solutions which could build feasible cross-contamination.
Many foodstuff items were discovered to be missing date marks, in accordance to the inspection report. Date marks are needed so personnel know when meals is no more time safe to serve.
Last but not least, the inspector uncovered mould buildup in the ice device. They also discovered heavy grease construct-up on the sides of the equipment and the flooring and walls had been soiled.
The restaurant has been reinspected and acquired a new score of 95. Restaurant wellness inspections are carried out every single 6 months and they characterize a snapshot of problems at the time of the inspection. If you recognize a violation, politely allow the supervisor know or file a grievance by calling the health and fitness office in the county exactly where you live.
Best Scores of the 7 days
- Cafe Chalet, 100 Lebanon Street, Knoxville — 100
- Chick N Sack, 333 W Depot Ave, Knoxville — 100
- Purchase Up Cafe, 900 S. Homosexual Avenue, Knoxville — 100
- Albright Grove Brewing Co, 2924 Sutherland Ave, Knoxville — 100
- Warm Shot Knox, 333 W Deport Ave, Knoxville — 100
- Pizza Hut, 5338 Millertown Pike, Knoxville — 99
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen area, 5615 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville — 98
- Dot’s On The Hill, 10840 Chapman Hwy, Seymour — 98
Propose a Correction